I am a bit lazy when it comes to baking so I hardly ever have any keto treats around the house. But sometimes I just crave sweet stuff, and in such occasions, this recipe is a life saver! Topped with some 85% chocolate, it satisfies my sweet tooth and takes about 2 minutes to make.
You can adjust this to your needs, decreasing the fat a little bit, or even adding half a scoop of protein powder (in which case, use only 2 tbsp of coconut flour).
If you like my recipes, don’t forget to subscribe, which will also give you access to the Keto Recipe Recommender.
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp + 2 tsp (40 mL) of coconut flour
- Stevia or erythritol to taste (equivalent to 1 tbsp sugar)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract (I used raspberry extract)
- 1 tbsp ghee or butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Small pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 square (5g) of 85% chocolate
- In a mug, mix the egg, vinegar, extract, ghee, water and stevia.
- Add the coconut flour, the salt and the baking soda and mix well until there are no lumps.
- Put in the microwave for 90 seconds (keep an eye on it as the time may vary).
- Let it set for a minute.
- Top with chocolate while it is still warm and enjoy!
- Nutritional information, for the whole recipe
- 315 kCal
- 4.3 g total carbs
- 3.7 g net carbs
- 4.3 g fiber
- 10.7 g protein
- 25.4 g fat