A few weeks ago my sister made some amazing roasted Cherry tomatoes. I tried a little bit and loved it, but was so disappointed when I found out they had sugar…
So I decided to make my own version - skipping the sugar and the balsamic vinegar, this becomes a wonderful low-carb addition to your favorite salads or a delicious side for meat.
And if you like my recipes, don’t forget to subscribe, which will also give you access to the Keto Recipe Recommender.
- 500 g cherry tomatoes
- 6 tbsp (80g) of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (optional)
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2-1 tsp of sugar substitute to taste (I used stevia)
- 2/3 tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried thyme (you can use fresh if you have some)
- 3 garlic cloves, cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Mix all the ingredients, then put in a baking dish.
- Roast for about 45 minutes or until the tomatoes are broken down. You can leave them inside of the oven when you turn it off for them to finish cooking.
- Nutritional information, for 1/4 of the recipe
- 209 kCal
- 5 g total carbs
- 3.3 g net carbs
- 1.7 g fiber
- 1.5 g protein
- 20.6 g fat