This salad using roasted tomatoes is delicious and perfect for a lunchbox or as a sidedish if you have guests. And you can add some seeds or some bacon for extra flavor and crunch!
And if you like my recipes, don’t forget to subscribe, which will also give you access to the Keto Recipe Recommender.
- 1 serving of Roasted tomatoes, including its sauce
- 3 cups (90g) of mixed lettuce
- 30 g goat cheese (or other type)
- 2 eggs, boiled
- 1/3 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Mix everything.
- Use the roasted tomato sauce as dressing.
- Nutritional information, for the whole recipe
- 456 kCal
- 10.6 g total carbs
- 7.6 g net carbs
- 3 g fiber
- 21.1 g protein
- 36.7 g fat