I have been making these pancakes in advance and taking them in a lunchbox. They are great on their own, even better with some cheese on top!
If you like my recipes, don’t forget to subscribe, which will also give you access to the Keto Recipe Recommender.
- 1 cup of shredded zucchini (150 g)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp flax meal
- 1 small green onions (scallion), chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 4 tsp coconut oil
- Mix everything except the oil in a bowl. You can save some of the green onions for topping.
- Warm up a teaspoon of oil on a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Pour a quarter of the batter and cover with a lid.
- After about 1-2 minutes, when it is almost set, turn it around, cook for about 30 more seconds, then take it out and repeat with the rest.
- Nutritional information, for the whole recipe
- 367 kCal
- 7.8 g total carbs
- 4.2 g net carbs
- 3.5 g fiber
- 15.7 g protein
- 31 g fat