A delicious omelet for an amazing breakfast or lunch.
If you like my recipes, don’t forget to subscribe, which will also give you access to the Keto Recipe Recommender.
- 2 eggs
- 1 oz (30 g) of goat cheese
- 1 cup of fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Put half of the oil in a non stick pan on medium heat. Add the spinach with salt and pepper and cook for two minutes until wilted, then transfer to a plate.
- Whisk the eggs with salt and pepper. Put the other half of the oil in the pan and add the eggs.
- Move the pan to ensure it covers the whole pan, then in one half put the spinach and the cheese.
- Cook on medium-low until the egg is almost set, then fold on itself.
- Take out of the pan and serve.
- Nutritional information, for the whole recipe
- 348 kCal
- 2.4 g total carbs
- 1.4 g net carbs
- 1 g fiber
- 19.1 g protein
- 29.2 g fat