A very easy recipe and a great snack!
- Sliced ham (you can use slices of chicken ham as well) (Its best that the slices are not too thin.
- Whatever cheese you like best: I like mixing cream cheese with roquefort.
- Other ingredients to taste: raisins, olives, walnuts... (You cannot use any fresh ingredients like arugula since you wouldn't be able to freeze it later.)
- Spread the cheese on the ham, and then put the topping you want.
- Roll over itself as if it were a rug, then cover in some aluminum foil to make sure it holds the shape; after that, freeze for at least one hour.
- Take out of the freezer and, while it is still cold, cut in little thin wheels.
- Wait for about 20 minutes until they defreeze all the way through and serve.