Making keto lunch boxes can be a real struggle. Keto food can be delicious, but not everything is easily packed, so I often have to resort to salads.
I am a simple salad gal, but my bae considers spinach to be “rabbit food”, so I have to up my game when I make a salad for him… and that is how this beauty was born! With chicken, bacon, avocado and mayo, as keto as it can get!
And if you like my recipes, don’t forget to subscribe, which will also give you access to the Keto Recipe Recommender.
- 3 cups of lettuce (90g)
- 60 g chicken breast, cooked (half a breast)
- 30 g bacon, cooked
- 1 boiled egg
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp tomato purée
- 1/3 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Stevia to taste (equivalent to 1/2 tsp sugar)
- Optional: chipotle chili
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Mix the mayo, tomato purée, mustard, lemon, stevia, chili and black pepper with a generous pinch of salt until you have a smooth dressing.
- Put all the ingredients into a plate. Top with your dressing. Eat.
- Nutritional information, for the whole recipe
- 592 kCal
- 11.5 g total carbs
- 3.7 g net carbs
- 7.9 g fiber
- 25.9 g protein
- 50.7 g fat