I am absolutely obsessed with my Keto Chocolate Muffins, so I have been doing different versions, which has led me to this Marble cake, with coconut and chocolate. Delicious!
Just like the chocolate muffins, this cake can be made in the microwave instead of the oven, so they are as easy as they can get!
If you like my recipes, don’t forget to subscribe, which will also give you access to the Keto Recipe Recommender.
- 1 batch of ingredients for Chocolate Muffins (minus the nuts)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (30 g)
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes (unsweetened)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Tiny pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2.5-3 tbsp erythritol powder
- 2-3 drops of stevia (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- First prepare the mixture for the chocolate, following the muffin recipe.
- In the same fashion, in a separate bowl, make the coconut mixture: mix the flours, flax, coconut flakes, salt, baking powder and erythritol, separately mix the milk, stevia, eggs, vinegar, vanilla and oil, then mix everything.
- Check the consistency of both mixtures, if they are too thick add some almond milk or water.
- Take two spoons and use them to pour the chocolate and coconut mixes into the tin alternately, to form the “marble” look.
- Cook in the microwave all of them for 9-10 minutes, or in the oven for about 40 minutes at 180C.
- Nutritional information, per portion (serves 12)
- 120 kCal
- 4.2 g total carbs
- 1.9 g net carbs
- 2.3 g fiber
- 5.7 g protein
- 8.9 g fat