I love smoked salmon. It makes for some of the best salads ever.
This is one of my favorite and easier combinations. Just a few ingredients and you get something simple and delicious! And if you want, you can fry the onion first, which will make it even yummier.
If you like my recipes, don’t forget to subscribe, which will also give you access to the Keto Recipe Recommender.
- 3 cups (90 g) mixed lettuce, chopped
- 1/8 small red onion, finely chopped
- 75 g smoked salmon, chopped
- 1/4 cup (40 g) feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Get a big bowl.
- Mix everything.
- Eat it!
- Nutritional information, for the whole recipe
- 488 kCal
- 14.1 g total carbs
- 5.9 g net carbs
- 8.2 g fiber
- 22.6 g protein
- 40 g fat